This is an official update patch from KONAMI. It includes the last version of PES 2021 Official Patch & DLC. I decided to reupload this file just incase anyone need it!
- Super patch 2021 0.3
- We have every single Nancy Drew game but no longer have the MAC registration codes, only the CDs
- PES 2021 Kitpack v1 for Smoke Patch 2021 by Andres
- Agency Information Collection Activity: Disability Benefits Questionnaire
- Despite this fact, there is a chance that PES's club data is not entirely up to date
- PES 6 Super Star Patch v7 World Cup 2021 Russia
- Thank you for your continued support of eFootball PES 2021
- PES 2021 New Bootpack 2021/2021 by 11Mr.panda11
- PES 6 Commentary Collection
- PES 2021 Faces & Tattoo RePack
- PES 2021 FULL Ballpack Season 2021/2021
- PES 2021 Scoreboard & Animated Adboards FIFA World
- PES 2021 New Scoreboard FIFA World Cup 2021 by AZ
- PES CPK Crypter v1.0 By Devil Cold52
- PES 2021 Scoreboard European Qualifiers by Sonofsam69
- PES 2021 Logo Pack by BMPES
|1||PES 2021 Goal Song v2 AIO by Mauri_d||14%|
|2||PES 6 FULL Kitpack World Cup 2021 Russia Final Upd||42%|
|3||PES 2021 Theme FIFA 19 Graphic Menu||57%|
|4||Fifa 12 patch official||31%|
|5||Conficker ms08 067 patch||24%|
The registration code needs to be entered for the Mac game to work
For Digital Download games: the Mac code is included in the Order Confirmation email you received after purchasing your game. You can also look up your order in your Online Store Account. Your Mac code is just below the Begin Download button for the desired game.
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), is announcing an opportunity for public comment on the proposed collection of certain information by the agency. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995, Federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information, including each proposed revision of a currently approved collection, and allow 60 days for public comment in response to the notice.
Please refer to “OMB Control No. 2900-0810” in any correspondence. During the comment period, comments may be viewed online through the FDMS.